Wednesday, September 21, 2005

  1. Well, here I am at the start of my 3rd yr as a medical student . I thought it will be a good idea to keep a check on the lots of thought's and ideas in my mind and hence this blog.
    learnt some lessons from my 2nd yr results which hit me jus couple of days ago; one being --" nothing succeeds like SUCCESS" and thtz 4 sure . culd really c the joy of success in some smiles while the tears of disappointment in other eyes. Whilst I was caught in the middle , trying to figure out what went wrong.
    not that I wasn't happy to c myself securely in the 3rd yr and mind u , I am really thankful to god 4 that. But I really cant deserve such marks , I mean these low grades really don't belong to me .
    so its time to put on my thinking hat , figure out what I did wrong and then get into action . From my critical self analysis found out a few facts about myself and others
    1--people really put their heart& soul in preparation in last 2-3 months of exams , while I fail to deliver
    2-- my strength could be tht I graps things fast but don't put the effort to revise stuff
    3--tat I am not a route learner nor a routine student
    4--can take up stress , but need to watch my anxiety
    5--need to stop being the 'local scholar gal ' in class and work towards being a hard-working student
    6--will try to cut down on phone calls and gossip [tat will be tough u know!]
    so the bottom line is HAVE TO REVIVE THE KILLER INSTINT IN ME & b UNFAZED BY competitors. As I guess all of ur are judgmental about people and ourselves , and have preconceived notions abt situations and results ; sounding like" I might not make it" or " I know tht he is a pathetic guy" .But the KEY lies in not being swayed away and by keeping a open mind .
    HENCE I wish "all the very best " to myself in my endeavors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home